We hope you enjoy reading some of these books and articles. We would enjoy discussing any of them with you.
View Previously Recommended Books
- Demographics and the Demand for Higher Education, by Nathan D. Grawe
- The Years That Matter Most, by Paul Tough
- Tightrope, by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
- Jump-Starting America, by Jonathan Gruber and Simon Johnson
View Previously Recommended Classic Books
- Becker, Gary S. 1993. Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education. 3rd Ed. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press.
- Breneman, David W. 1994. Liberal Arts Colleges: Thriving, Surviving, or Endangered? Washington, DC: Brookings Institution.
View Previously Recommended Articles
Visit our News and Events to learn more about what's going on at APR.
| || ||
Visit our Staff Directory to meet and contact the APR Staff.